Copyright and Usage of Content
Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you and our users to do the same. Company may disable and/or terminate a user’s account if Company determines that the user is violating applicable copyright or other intellectual property rights of Company or any other third-party.
The copyrights and other rights to the materials on this web site are owned by Company and/or its subsidiaries unless noted otherwise with the exception of User Submitted Content. You are authorized to view, download and reproduce the materials at this web site only for your personal information provided that you 1) retain all notices contained in the original materials 2) only use images with surrounding text relating to the images, and 3) include the following copyright notice if material is owned by Company:
Copyright KosherWise® All rights reserved.
No further publication, commercial or non-commercial use may be made of the materials on this web site without the express written permission of KosherWise®. You may not project, display, reproduce or in any other manner provide content from this web site in original or modified form to others. You may not make any part of this web site available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise. This web site and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third-party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the web site or its content.
- You must be at least 18 years or older to register and use this Web Service.
- You are responsible for all transactions that occur from within your account or under your screen name. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You must immediately notify the Company of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Company is not liable for losses caused by unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable to Company or others for such unauthorized use.
- The use of some features of this Web Service, require the creation of an account. You may never use another user’s account without prior permission. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an account on the Company’s Web Service.
- You agree not to employ automated systems (including crawlers, spiders, robots, etc) that send requests to Company servers. However, Company allows the operators of public search engines to use spiders to copy materials from the Web Service for sole purpose of creating public accessibility, but does not grant these operators permission to store, cache, or archive such materials for any other purpose.
- You may not use this Web Service or Web Site for any illegal, illicit, or unauthorized purposes. Users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. International users, outside of the United States, agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content usage.
- You are solely responsible for any and all content (data, text, information, screen name, graphics, photos, profiles, audio, video clips, links, or any information that you contribute to the Company Web Service) that you submit, post, create, and display on Company web services.
- You agree not to modify, adapt, or impair any service on this Web Service, Web site or its derivative products or services. Additionally, you agree not to falsely imply association with Company.
- You agree not to transmit, construct, or provide means to send unwanted email messages to any Web Service user or use this Web Service to convey unsolicited or unwanted emails to external users.
- You may not transmit any code, worms, or viruses or destructive code to the Company Web Service or to hosts such code on this Web Service.
- You may not use this Web Service or Web Site to violate any laws in your jurisdiction or the jurisdiction of the United States. You may not post any content that violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of Company or a third-party. Company reserves the right to cancel your membership in this Web Service for copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights violations. You are solely responsible for all content submitted to the service and hold Company, its affiliates and personnel harmless.
- This Web Service may contain links by third-party Web Sites that are not owned, affiliated, or controlled by Company. Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for content, policies, or practices of any third-party Web Site.
- The User Submitted Content, views and other user submitted information published, displayed or linked to from this Web Service are not endorsed by, reviewed, approved or the views of Company, its affiliates, agents or personnel.
- Moreover, Company cannot edit or censor any of the content provided by Users or third-party sites. By using the Web Service, you are relieving Company from any and all liabilities arising from your use of this Web Service and access to User Submitted Content in any form and links to third-party Web Sites.
- All interactions, communications and other relations between Users on this Web Service and Web Site are the sole responsibility of each User. You relieve Company from any and all liabilities resulting from your interaction with Users of this Web Service whether on this Web Site or in any other venue.
Violation of these terms can result in the immediate termination of your account and the removal of all associated content. While Company strictly prohibits such conduct and content on its Web Service, you understand and agree that Company cannot be responsible for the Content posted by users on the Web Service. Furthermore, you understand that you may be exposed to such materials and that your use of this Web Service is at your own risk.
Content submitted or made available through the Web Service
Company does not claim ownership of any User Submitted Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Web Service.
- With respect to any User Submitted Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Web Service, you grant Company the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:With respect to User Submitted Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of this Web Service or Web Site, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Web Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the content. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Web Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Company removes such Content from the Web Service.With respect to User Submitted Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Web Service other than the this Web Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.With respect to Commentary, when a user leaves commentary anywhere within any Web Service forum user grants the owner of same Company forum the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Commentary (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
- You are responsible for all User Submitted Content including but not limited to profiles, comments, messages, notes, text, documents, presentations, videos, animation files, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display on or through the Web Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users through the Site or Web Service.
- You may not post, transmit, or share User Submitted Content on the Site or Web Service that you did not create or to which you do not have express, written permission.
- You understand and agree that Company may review User Submitted Content, classrooms and Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Submitted Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation User Submitted Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. The Company is under no obligation to review User Submitted Content.
- You are responsible at your cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Submitted Content you post or store on the Site or provide to Company. When you post User Submitted Content to the Web Service, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Submitted Content on the Site. Company is not responsible for lost, deleted or inaccessible User Submitted Content.
- You may remove your User Submitted Content from the Site at any time. However, you acknowledge that in case the User Submitted Content was Public in nature the Company or Users may retain such Content in their own accounts. Further you also acknowledge that the Company may retain archived copies of your User Submitted Content whether Public or Private.
- Professional Learning Board reserves the right to modify or terminate the Web Service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
- Cancellation or termination of any user’s account for any reason at the discretion of Company or at request of User and removal of user’s content does not entitle user to refund of any service fees.
- Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Other Terms and Notices May Apply
Disclaimer: Completing training on this site does not provide Kosher certification for a company or it’s products or services. Nor does KosherWise provide certification of Kosher status for any companies or it’s products or services.
Other Intellectual Property Rights
Please note that any product, process or technology described in the materials on this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by The Learning Factory® LLC and are not licensed hereunder. The Learning Factory® LLC, KosherWise®, the KosherWise® logo, Kosher Compliance Training™, the Kosher Compliance Training™ logo and most other brand names in this web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of The Learning Factory® LLC. Trademarks of other parties are identified wherever possible and Company acknowledges their rights.
U.S. Government Users
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013